Hinterland Water Supplies Quality Assurance Statement.
Hinterland Water Supplies conducts a business in water tankers, water cartage and transportation of potable water.
Our prime objective is customer satisfaction so that all our clients can be assured of safe, efficient completion of work where value for money is received. As a part of this objective we aim at maintaining our client's full confidence is us as a provider of disciplined and ethical services across family, business & industry sectors. In satisfying our commitment to our clients we will:
1. Emphasise a co-operative approach and effective teamwork in all dealings with our clients, employees and suppliers.
2. Ensure that our actions, practices and products and services conform to our agreed client requirements and statutory regulations.
3. Plan, manage and document our work activities in compliance with our management systems as well as client requirements and statutory regulations.
4. Ensure that our work practices demonstrate our commitment to health & safety and to the environment and sustainable development.
5. Encourage all employees to perform to the best of their ability and to be responsible for all the work they undertake.
6. We will achieve these objectives through dedication to our work and by our attitude towards our management system.
We also care for the environment and endeavour to dispose of all wastes in a manner that is suitable in our field of endeavour. We endeavour to treat our clients ethically, fairly and respectfully without prejudice.
We are a Gold Coast based firm and the majority of our purchasing is done on the Gold Coast. Our employees will also be sourced locally. They will be enable us to meet our requirements within our business framework.
The management and staff of Hinterland Water Supplies are fully committed to the successful implementation and maintenance of our business, without affecting the prime objective of customer satisfaction.
Contact us for information